Can you resist the smell of homemade donuts? Soft, delicious and irresistible, donuts are favorite for every sweet delights lover. So if you want to reward yourself and your loved ones with this sweet snack, here’s how to make homemade donuts, nice and easy.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 tablespoon salt
- Warm the milk and put it in a bowl. Add the yeast and sugar and mix it with stirrer. Add half of the flour and mix.
- Beat the eggs and add them to the mixture along with salt and butter. Stir well. Place it in the rest of the flour mixture and stir to incorporate.
- Flour the dough, cover with a clean towel and leave for about 20 minutes in a warm place while you grow.
- When dough has doubled, flour the kitchen board. Knead the dough and roll out to make the crust thickness of about one inch.
- Cover again with a towel and leave for about 20 minutes.
- Fry the donuts upside down until they got golden color.
- Use a cooking syringe to fill with chocolate cream or jam. ENJOY!