Delicious Christmas prime rib, easy to prepare and great surprise for your love ones on Christmas night.
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Preheat an oven first to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- Combine pepper and herbes de Provence with unsalted butter in a small bowl, mix them well. Put the butter mixture over entire roast. Salt it once again.
- Roast the meat in the already preheated oven for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes when you turn off the oven, leave the roast in the oven with the door closed, and let the roast rest in the oven for 1:30 hours.
- Remove roast from the oven, slice, and serve.
Please follow and like us: