The colors of the rooms in your home are a direct reflection of your personality. While most of us may not spend a lot of time thinking about room color, it affects us every day. Room color can influence our moods and our thoughts.
Color affects people in many ways, depending on age, gender, ethnic background and climate. Certain colors (or groups of colors) tend to get a similar reaction from most people; the variations come from the shades or tones used. This is why it’s so important to choose colors wisely when it comes to decorating.
So if you are also in search of living room color schemes take a look at these:
1. Soft Pink with White and Gray
2. Mysterious or Chic Mix of Black and White
3. Cool Lilac and White with Hints of Blue
4. Lively Yellow, Gray and White
5. Light and Airy White with Green and Purple