As we all know that water helps us in preventing and treating many healthy and beauty issues. All of us need to drink adequate amount of water each day. We can roughly say that drink about 8-12 glasses of water would be enough for you. But do you know if you drink little warm water, it doubles the benefit of drinking water. Warm water with lemon also benefits a lot as the combination helps us in flushing out toxins from out body, eliminates water and is good for the health of the overall body.
So let’s know more about the benefits of drinking warm water and drinking warm lemon water.
Benefits of drinking warm or hot water:
1. Hot or warm water helps reducing and maintaining weight, as it balances healthy metabolism, flushes all the toxins and fats out of the body, which helps you to shed pounds. Add lemon for extra benefits.
2. It is an instant relief giver from throat and nasal congestion. Drink a cup of hot water, which relieves cold, cough, sore throat and dissolves phlegm.
3. The worst part of periods is menstrual cramps and pain, and drinking hot water during periods helps in calming and soothing abdominal muscles and cure pain and cramps.
4. It is the best and natural way to detox your body. Drink hot water as it flushes out toxins through urine or sweat and make the body healthy.
5. It is good for skin as it makes your skin smooth, glowing and clear. Warm water prevents premature aging and signs of it. It repairs dead skin cells, damage skin, and makes it look younger.
6. Apart from repairing and treating acne, pimples and other skin issues drinking warm water is good for hair health and vitality. It makes it strong, prevents early grays and dandruff and promotes hair growth.
7. Drinking warm water also enhances blood circulation which helps in promoting healthy nervous system. It is also good for maintaining proper functioning of muscles.
8. Warm water is good for proper functioning of digestive system, as cold water hardens the oil presence in the food consumed while hot water puts oil down from the intestine and prevents intestinal cancer. It is also good for proper bowel movement and prevents bloating, constipation, upset stomach, etc.
Benefits of drinking warm or hot lemon water:
1. The first and foremost thing is that drinking warm lemon water helps in reducing weight by flushing toxins out from the body. It also maintains the pH levels of the body and replenishes body salt after workout.
2. Good for digestive system as it helps in the production of digestive juice, bile juice, prevent stomach related issues and the fiber in it benefits colon health.
3. It boosts immune system and strengthens liver by providing energy to liver enzymes. Warm lemon water is rich in vitamin C, citric acid, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
4. It relives knee and joint pain and inflammation by dissolving uric acid.
5. Good for skin and hair as it makes skin smooth, shiny, prevents wrinkle and acne. For hair it works as conditioner and you can apply warm lemon water on hair as well. It also maintains good eye health.
6. Warm lemon water is also beneficial in common colds. It prevents bacterial growth that leads to infections and diseases.
7. When a person is suffering from heartburn a glass of lemon juice water helps in balancing oxygen level and calcium in the liver.
8. Lemon is rich in potassium which helps in nourishing brain and nerve cells.
Please follow and like us: